On July 1st, I marked six months in office. To mark the occasion, I asked you to reach out to me to share your ideas and feedback. Your responses have been illuminating. Many of you shared the issues that matter to you and your families. Many were kind enough to share positive experiences you have had with my office. Many offered ideas for neighborhood issues to address.
Now, we will move forward together:
- To fight the marine transfer station;
- To protect safe, clean and livable streets;
- To use technology to improve New Yorkers' daily lives;
- To promote a transparent, accountable government;
- To protect tenants' rights and promote affordable housing, especially for seniors;
- To improve our neighborhood infrastructure and open space; and
- To improve education and invest in our children.
I hope you will join me at First Friday on August 1st from 8AM-10AM at my District Office or Policy Night on Tuesday, August 12th, at 6:30PM at my District Office so we can work together to improve our neighborhood.