Office of Council Member Ben Kallos
244 East 93rd Street
New York, NY 10128
Learn how to use computers and smartphones at the Senior Technology Clinic made available by with funding from my office for Search and Care. The program offers one-on-one tutoring for seniors sixty and older. The classes will take place in my office, using a desktop, or a laptop that participants can bring. Anyone who is interested can also bring a tablet (like iPad or Kindle), and/or a cell phone. Classes are by appointment only Thursday in July & August from 3pm – 4:30pm.
Whether you have some computer experience or none whatsoever, we can help you learn:
- the ABC’s of using a keyboard and computer for the very first time;
- how to set up and use email to connect with family members;
- how to safely search online for recipes, news, and other topics;
- how to set up easy online bill paying, or refilling your MTA senior-fare Metrocard;
- how to use your cell phone.
RSVP now by calling 212-860-1950.