Kids’ meals that include toys as incentives would meet specific nutritional standards that include:
- 500 calories or less;
- 600 mgs of sodium or less;
- Fewer than 35% of calories from fat;
- Fewer than 10% of calories from saturated fats;
- Fewer than 10% of calories from added sugars; and
- A serving of fruit, vegetable or whole grains.
Resolution supporting a statewide and national ban on nontherapeutic uses of antibiotics in livestock production and calling upon the United States Congress to pass and the President to sign the Preventing Antibiotic Resistance Act (S. 1256) and the Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act (H.R. 1150).