Get involved to make your voice heard.
Get monthly updates with the information you need to make a difference.
In the News
Be in the Know
- Four New 2020-2021 Community Board Members Nominated by Council Member Kallos and Appointed by Borough President Brewer -
- AS CONCERNS FROM NYC RESIDENTS MOUNT ABOUT NUTRITIONAL QUALITY OF FOOD BEING DISTRIBUTED BY CITY, BP ADAMS, CM KALLOS, DOCTORS OF COLOR ANNOUNCE NEW LEGISLATION STRENGTHENING NUTRITIONAL GUIDELINES FOR MEALS SERVED TO MOST VULNERABLE NEW YORKERS -
- Letter to Open Sidewalks and Streets to Restaurants for Social Distanced Service from Kallos, Brewer & Powers -
Brainstorm with Ben
Work with our team to turn ideas into policy proposal and Brainstorm with Ben to begin the legislative process.
Help Pass Legislation
Organize your friends, neighbors and fellow New Yorkers to help pass legislation.
Laws We've Passed
32 laws passed to improve quality of life and make government more democratic, transparent and honest.Learn more
Your tax dollars at work
Here to Help
- Housing - every Monday
- Life Planning - 3rd Wednesday
- Family Law & Domestic Violence - 1st Tuesday
- Roosevelt Island Senior Center - 4th Wednesday
- Stanley Isaacs Neighborhood Center - 2nd Tuesday